I'm going to give you a few tips on how to effectively and quickly sell any of your used clothes, furniture, toys or anything you may have stuffed tightly in your closet.
Have you ever heard of online auctions?
You can sell anything on these websites, of course if its legal. These sites will sell your items to the highest bidder, then you will have to ship the items to the customers yourself.
* Most auction sites often charge a fee to list and sell the items, but you can sell them pretty fast though and if you think about it, it's pretty darn worth it, considering the fee is not too high when compared to the price of your clothes, so you will definitely make a profit.
* When you list your items, make sure you up load a picture of all your items for sale. That saying is true, "A picture is worth a 1,000 words", you may want to take advantage of this and use a digital camera to up-load your pictures.
* It's extremely important for the picture to look natural or have a natural lightening to it, so it would look more like the item itself instead of fake looking.
You want to show people what they are buying, because if the natural look is not there, then after they buy and receive the items they are most likely going to return the item and request a refund, because the items that they seen on the website did not look the same as the item they received. (It would be the same item but the pictures would make it look different)
* Make sure you choose a reasonable price for your items, you want to make sure the price you choose is worth the buy, you do not want to charge too much for used items, just enough to sell them. Try browsing around the site to look at other items like yours and their prices to get a rough idea what to charge.
* If you can, go down a few pennies below your competition, it does work.